Saturday, February 22, 2014

10 Months!

I will hypnotize you with my big brown eyes!
Maybe it's just because I'm with her all day rather than being separated from her at work, but I'm pretty sure Lydia is the funniest of our babies.  Everyday she cracks me up with something new.

At 10 months she is really exploding with development.  She pulls herself to standing with minimal effort.  Her legs are really getting strong, and if she could figure out the fact that you do actually have to move your legs in order to walk, she would probably be running.  Not that I'm complaining, she already crawls faster than I can keep up.  It's so funny though to watch her want to get somewhere and she just leans forward and dives, expecting you to catch her.

She knows "bye-bye."  Whenever she hears someone say "bye," whether on TV or in person, she immediately looks up, waves her little backwards wave, and says, "buh."  She imitates my exaggerated kisses that I give her, leaning in and saying, "muh."  She says "mama" and "dada" when she feels like it.  She is able to easily manipulate toys and picks up small finger foods with ease.  She refuses to eat baby food, and will only eat table food.  She loves avocado, bananas, mandarin oranges, chicken, pears, green beans, refried beans and rice, crackers, and goldfish crackers. 

She continues to be more and more fun with each passing day.  She wrestles her brother to the ground easily and cracks me up by dancing anytime music comes on.  This girl is one of a kind.

1 comment:

  1. You are so very lucky!!! Miss talking with you! ;-). -Brandi S.

    ReplyDelete